About Me

My photo
Mom of two energy-filled boys, wife, teacher, daughter and friend

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new year

I have been horrible about posting this year. I promise to do better this year.
Although it is 2012, I figured I would highlight the past year.
January - Greg's birthday
February - my birthday
March - 3 days before Jason's birthday, Jason cut above his eye and had to get 15 stitches. Jason turned 6 and Tj turned 9.
May - baseball started for Tj
June - school ended and with it Jason finished kindergarten and Tj finished 3rd grade.
July - our 13th wedding anniversary, family vacation to Disney and Sea World
August - Tj began his last year at Woodland with me. Jason started First Grade.
December - Tj had his second piano concert.
I am sure I left things out but this sums up our year fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers